Moderátor: Zdeslav

Avátar uživatele
maser
ČLEN SPOLKU
Místo/Bydliště: Jindřichův Hradec
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Re: Koruny, insignie, korunovace atd.

Příspěvek od maser »

Zdeslav: tak jediná zásluha Karla na téhle koruně byla její úprava. Karel na ní nechal zhotovit liliovitý diadém s antickými kamejemi a drahými kameny. Bylo to na druhou korunovaci římským králem "nad hrobem" sv. Karla Velikého v Cáchách 24. června 1349 (Karel IV., císař z Boží milosti, s. 57).
Přílohy
IMG_2502.jpg
IMG_2502.jpg (53.49 KiB) Zobrazeno 6706 x
silva-nortica.blog.cz
mikey.88
ČLEN SPOLKU
Místo/Bydliště: Praha
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od mikey.88 »

Našel jsem speciálně pro tohle fórum jedno video ;)
EDIT Bahnak: smazán nefunkční odkaz
Jedná se o reportáž z toulavé kamery o výrobě repliky císařské koruny pro Karlštejn. Dozvíte se spoustu informací a budete zas o něco moudřejší ;)

PS: Já věděl že to bylo v TV... Jen jsem si nemohl vzpomenout kde :D
Obrázek
nana
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od nana »

Hello there:D I have a lil question. Do you know any iconographic representation of Crown of Saint Wenceslas (coins, seals, paintings)? And is it true that in that crown there is a part of Přemyslids's crown? Thanks in advance :)
Zdeslav
ČLEN SPOLKU
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od Zdeslav »

Nana:

Hi,

I donť know any image of this crown in contemporary stuff, and I am not sure, if there is some, because this crown was probably used ONLY ONCE - during the time of Charles the fourth - on the occasion of his coronation ceremony in 1346. It was proclaimed as a property of saint Wenceslas, and hold on his skull.

(For example, there is a king dukat of Charles IV. before year 1355 (after that an emperor dukat was used). And, as you can see, there is only some king crown, which looks like the old crown of Přemyslids, but not as much as the crown of saint Wenceslas)
Obrázek

In fact, I donť know if there is some part of old Přemyslids crown in it (I think not) but, what is sure, its design was very similar to the old Přemyslids crown, as Charles requested. And also part of it was made of the belt of Charles´ first wife - Blanche of Valios.
Nezabud hrr!
nana
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od nana »

Thanks a bunch! I'm really blown away by your knowledge:) I'm fed up with looking for it and i'm gonna give up. But I suppose that there's representation of Wenceslas crown on the wallpaintings in town hall in Koln (and as I said i'm not sure of that;p). Zdravim vas a diky za pomoc:D
Zdeslav
ČLEN SPOLKU
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od Zdeslav »

You are welcome ;)

PS: You are the very first english-speaking visitor of this forum...may I ask you where are you from?
Nezabud hrr!
nana
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od nana »

I'm very honoured of thst :D I'm from Poland and I quite understand czech, but suppose you would don't understam me if I'd try speak it;p
trener
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od trener »

Jestli se nepletu (já a Sam Hawkins, hi hi hi), tak replika císařské koruny je od loňska uložena na Kalštejně, čímž se nám okruh míst rozšiřuje.
Avátar uživatele
maser
ČLEN SPOLKU
Místo/Bydliště: Jindřichův Hradec
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od maser »

Tohle jsem stáhl kdysi na Novinkách
Přílohy
korunovační klenoty.jpg
korunovační klenoty.jpg (259.94 KiB) Zobrazeno 6515 x
silva-nortica.blog.cz
svjana
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od svjana »

narazila jsem na toto fórum úplnou náhodou, ale nestačím se divit, jaké informace se tu dozvídám. Myslím seriozni informace. Proto bych měla hned jednu otázku. Jaké znaky se objevují na bustě Jana Lucemburského v katedrále sv. Víta? :D
Odpovědět